Candy Crush - bright christmas red rope dog lead with a natural leather handle, optional antler charm and a hand drawn christmas tree leather tag, handmade
Get ready for Christmas with our bright and classy christmas red rope dog lead with a natural leather handle, a charm of your choiceand an optional treat/poo bag holder. The rope is coloured all the way through meaning it won’t fade at all over time!
My number one goal is quality and 100% customer satisfaction. I use only the best quality rope and leather. After having a tough time getting my hands on good quality rope, due to companies being unpredictable I finally managed to get the perfect firm lay cotton rope made for me to ensure your lead will stay looking as nice as possible for a long time. My rope is good quality, firm lay, tightly spun rope just for you.
- 100% handmade.
- Strong, 100% cotton rope.
- Standard length of 4ft. If you would like it longer or shorter feel free to message me and I can do that for you.
- Christmas red rope
- Natural leather handle and beige whipping
- An optional antler charm available in brass, nickel and rose gold. The rose gold antler charm is a different shape to the brass and nickel ones.
- Optional cotton treat/poobag holder - find the option to add this in our 'add ons section'.
- All hardware available in brass, nickel and rose gold.
- Rope comes in 3 different thicknesses:
8mm: ideal for slip leads and for small dogs such as maltese - comes with a thinner handle and smaller clip.
10mm: ideal for most dogs.
12mm ideal for larger dogs, like German Shepard’s.
If you would like a slip lead instead of a standard clip lead, please just leave me a note at checkout and I can do that for you. They come with a leather stopper.
Due to the dog friendly dyes used sea salt and long sun exposure may cause the dyed rope to fade.
I hand make all of my leads and collars with time and care to make sure each one is perfect. The strength and quality are tested before any are sold. However, the leather handle may not be strong enough for large breeds or for an excessively pully dog. For dogs that pull or for large breeds, please opt for a slip lead that can be put into a figure of 8 halter, or purchase one of my knotted rope leads which are very strong.
For help and policies go to my about page.