Dark grey ombre rope dog lead, secured with climbing knots and tan whipping, frayed finish, choice of antler charm, handmade, vegan
Style up your pups wardrobe with this gorgeous and classy dark grey ombre rope dog lead. The handle and clip are secured with really strong climbing knots and tan whipping. You can also choose to add our statement antler charm. This is a vegan choice.
My number one goal is quality and 100% customer satisfaction. I use only the best quality rope and leather. After having a tough time getting my hands on good quality rope, due to companies being unpredictable I finally managed to get the perfect firm lay cotton rope made for me to ensure your lead will stay looking as nice as possible for a long time. My rope is good quality, firm lay, tightly spun rope just for you.
- 100% handmade
- Strong, 100% cotton rope
- Dark grey ombre rope
- Standard length of 4ft. If you would like it any shorter or longer, just message me and that can be done!
- Secured with strong climbing knots and tan whipping
- Choice of antler charm available in brass, rose gold and nickel. The rose gold antler charms are a different shape to the brass and nickel ones.
- Optional treat/poobag holder - you can add this option in our 'add ons' section
- An o ring on the handle to attach things such as poop bag holders
- Hardware available in brass, rose gold and nickel.
- Rope comes in 3 different thicknesses
1.. 8mm: ideal for small dogs
2. 10mm: ideal for medium dogs
3. 12mm ideal for larger dogs
If you would like a slip lead instead of a standard clip lead, please just leave me a note at checkout and I can do that for you. They come with a leather stopper.
The brass and nickel hardware is solid brass and stainless steel so will not discolour, rust or freeze. The rose gold hardware is made by a zinc die cast with a rose gold finish.
Sea salt and long sun exposure may cause the dyed rope to fade. I hand make all of my leads and collars with time and care to make sure each one is perfect. The strength and quality are tested before any are sold.
For our policies and help go to the 'about and policies page'.